- 12.5-inch articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Stunning red satin gown with draped and shirred tulle overlay, encrusted with dozens of rhinestones in various shades of red, nestled throughout the floral themed embroidery designed by Mark Tinkey;
- Tulle stole with ruffled detail;
- Metal clutch with rhinestone and enamel detail;
- High-heeled shoes in metallic-pewter faux leather and graphite-toned heel;
- Necklace, earrings, and bracelets feature a sculpted thorn motif in graphite-toned metal;
- Pair of manicured hands;
- Extra pair of "hand on hip" hands (also perfect for spell-casting!);
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
Enter a bold new world of myths and fairy tales, where fashionable creatures meet in dark castles, wearing the most fabulous couture you can imagine to cast beautiful spells on us, mere mortals!
The third entry in a new series of four dolls exclusively created by Integrity Toys designer Mark Tinkey, guest model Anja Christensen is ready to demonstrate what the old adage "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" truly means. Watch out! This red hot bewitching beauty is on the verge of releasing all of her magical might on the one who did her wrong, and we just know that no matter what spell she ends up casting on this poor soul, it will be a most flamboyant affair!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prototypes shown, final production fabrics, colors, and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only ***STOCK PHOTOS USED***
Contents: ITEM is FACTORY MINT! (NRFB )
Box/Card Grade: C9+ FACTORY NM/M (in Shipper).