The Betty™ Eaglemoss® Model
ABOUT THIS MODEL
The next ship flying into your collection is the Alien Resurrection Betty ship.
Alien Resurrection Betty ship is a Hawker Systems Mantis-class resupply starship, the "Betty" bore nose art featuring the famous 20th-century actress Betty Grable. Captain Elgyn used the ship to kidnap living hosts for the USM's alien cloning projects – until he was killed by a Xenomorph, and Ellen Ripley took the helm. An extremely dated vessel that required constant repair and maintenance, the Betty had a small crew of less than a dozen. Its design was inspired by the look of industrial equipment such as jackhammers and forklift trucks, as well as the Power Loader from Aliens (1986).
This Betty ship was not based on concept art, but was instead created as a "kitbash" mock-up, a physical model assembled from the parts of various home modeling kits, including the hull from a Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II close support jet aircraft.
The perfect die-cast replica for fans of sci-fi ships and the Alien film series. Bring home a small piece of modern cinema history today!
- Brand Alien
- Manufacturer Eaglemoss
- Type Model
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Betty Model Ship features:
- The ship measures a 9.8 inches long
- Produced in a combination of die-cast and high-quality ABS plastic
- Comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity
- A display stand is included to display at home or office
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Materials ABS , Diecast
- Product Size Width: 9.8" (248.92 mm) | *
- Box Size Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 10.00" (254 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
- SKU 906888
- UPC 5059072004275