ABOUT THIS VILLAGE HOUSE
A new collection based on Dr. Seuss’s wacky and wonderful classic picture book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. A classic holiday story beloved by past and future generations. Designed and decorated with such fantastical Seussian colors and patterns, that you can almost hear the noisy Christmas festivities that take place in Whoville!
Every good Who in Whoville buys his stockings to hang in front of the fireplace from the Whoville Stocking Store, guaranteed to stretch to fill with lots of good things from Santa or the Grinch!
- Figurine 7.17 in H
- Lighted Building "LIT HOUSE"
- Hand crafted and hand painted porcelain lit building
- Department 56 Grinch Collection
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord, Light Bulb
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
Brand Dr. Seuss
Manufacturer Department 56, LLC
- Type Figurine/Village House
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Materials: Zinc alloy, Porcelain, UL Cord, Light Bulb
- Power Features: Standard Light Cord w/ 120V bulb
- Measurements of Product: 7.17 in H x 5.47 in W x 6.46 in L
- UPC Code: 028399296170
Condition: NEW STORE STOCK, NRFB and SEALED
Box Grade : FACTORY EXCELLENT OR BETTER (Dept 56 Box are "Paper Wrapped Foam"...Never Mint)
IMPORTANT NOTE: O'Smiley's is an Authorized US Dealer for Enesco & Jim Shore. Stock Photos/Prototypes shown, final production fabrics, colors, and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.
"BREAKABLES": We will open and check item(s) for factory issues prior to shipping PER BUYERS REQUEST ONLY. If no request is made, Item is shipped SEALED and considered factory mint. If breakage occurs during transit, proper insurance claims will need filed by us, the seller.